Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Alex's first long-ish hike!

Alex and I hiked with my friend Kim along the east bluff of Devil's Lake yesterday. Alex has been on little hikes in our local arboretum before, but this was his first hike up and down a cliff! He tolerated the Ergo carrier for a few good hours, fussing here and there a bit, but mostly sleeping and feeding...it was the perfect, peak Autumn outing.


Nursing in the forest...



The marvelous view on the east bluff...we did it, Alex!


Heaven is a place on Earth...

1 comment:

Kristine Hansen said...

I'm really enjoying your blog, which I stumbled upon last year, I think. I miss our tea and yoga dates in Madison which now seems like a decade ago, sigh. I picked up knitting two years ago but have not moved beyond scarves/hats yet, and so you inspire me! So glad that you, Dave and the boys are doing well!
-Kristine Hansen